RETURNS & EXCHANGES
REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
If you are ordering online for the first time, or unsure about your size or have questions about a particular style or colour, Chaleese recommends contacting our friendly Customer Care team for assistance PRIOR to making a purchase.
The following Returns Policy is drafted in accordance with Australian Consumer Law which is overseen by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission in Australia.
- Exchanges are offered on original orders received back to us within 21 days from the delivery date (i.e. you cannot return an exchange order and receive a second exchange order) and must be processed at the time of requesting your return via contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any exchange requests outside of this rule cannot be processed
- Exchange orders will be processed automatically once your return shipment has been received by Australia Post. You will not need to wait for your return to reach our warehouse
STORE CREDIT (E-GIFT CARD)
- Store Credit (E-Gift Card) is our default return resolution and offered on all orders received back to us within 21 days from your delivery date
- Chaleese E-Gift cards have a validity period of 3 years (36 months) and cannot be extended beyond this
- Chaleese E-Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to previous or existing orders (future orders only)
- Refunds are offered on all orders received back to us within 14 days (within Australia) and 28 days (International) of your delivery date and will incur a $9.95 postage & handling fee, which will be deducted from your refund at the time of processing
- All refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. If you used multiple payment methods (eg. store credit gift card + PayPal/Credit Card/Debit Card/AfterPay), the funds will be reversed to those methods accordingly and it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to be reflected at your end
- No changes can be made to your return request once you have posted your return. Any changes MUST be requested by email prior to you shipping your return.
- All returned items must be received back to us in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached and shoes in original box/carton
- Shipping on all returns (except those that are faulty) is at the customer’s expense
- Please make sure you include the returns form with your item(s) contact us at email@example.com to request your returns form
- If you do not have access to a printer, please include a note in your return package that includes your full name, your order number and the reason you are returning your item so we can process your return quickly and efficiently
- Return packages must be sent with tracking details and the products must be sufficiently protected from damage. Chaleese is not responsible for any items lost in transit or for any damage that occurs in transit
- All returned items must be received back to us in their original condition - unworn, unwashed and with all tags still attached
- Sale items are eligible for return, however, sale items cannot be exchanged or returned unless proven to be faulty
- Returns are processed within 3 business days of being received
- Refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your end
- All returns received outside of the policy timeframe will not be eligible for a refund
LAUNDERING FEE (AU$50.00)
Please note if your returned item is slightly marked with makeup or anything else, your item will need to be professionally laundered (at your cost) to restore it to its original condition.
If your item requires laundering, you will be charged a AUD$50.00 cleaning/laundering fee.
To avoid accidentally marking or damaging your dress when trying it on, please be careful and follow these easy steps below:
- Wash your hands before unboxing your item
- Remove any jewellery or items that could catch or snag the fabric
- Remove your makeup and shower prior to trying on your item
- Try your dress in a clean environment
FAULTY / INCORRECT ITEMS
All items are inspected prior to shipment, however if you believe you have received a faulty or incorrect item please contact us within 3 days of receipt of package and provide as much detail as possible, including photos so that we can quickly and thoroughly investigate your claim.
Depending on the situation and severity of the defect, we will typically offer reimbursement for repair as the first and preferred resolution. In the case of a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund.
Items that become damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Chaleese will determine, in its sole judgment and discretion, whether the damage is as a result of normal wear and tear or some other reason, we may offer replacement, refund or repair at our discretion.
For more information on your consumer rights visit ACCC Consumer Rights Guarantees.
CONTACT DETAILS & ADDRESS FOR RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
152 Heal Street, New Farm, QLD 4005